Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Okay....

Here I am....I am busy with my new baby.....she is requiring most of my evenings. Who would have known!

Anyhow, not much happening - well actually there is a lot happening....a death in the family, a wedding, soccer practice started, ER visit in the midst of dealing with the SODL....

I have something still up my sleeve - actually two things - not all that exciting but, well, anything is exciting if it is new right?

As I have said before this blog was started as a vent for me and somewhere to share my excitement....these past few months I have been debating about what to do and the people closest to me want me to keep going with it, they say I write good and sometimes actually make them smile! Some of my family reads it though I have not invited my entire family to read along but I do have some changes up my sleeve and you could possibly receive something via e-mail. There is news I have been wanting to document but i don't want the whole world reading my news......some people just don't need to know all about my life.....

I am going to be making some changes in my own personal life and could possibly "disappear" for awhile....who knows what is in my bag of tricks....but the thing is, it is all good! My heart is yearning for betterness for me, my family and my friends! I truly cherish my friends and you are engraved in my heart - I just do that with my loved ones - I cherish you!

I am drained with some things that have went on in my life and it is zapping my strength and is no longer worth me fighting for or wondering about....things have definitely changed for me over the past few months and again, it is good!

I have searched my soul more than once and questioned things and asked my loved ones why and all to no avail....no answers to my questions, no solutions we can see.....I don't like the unanswered things in life as most people don't but life is good! Friends are good. If you have friendships cherish them, write those people deep in your heart - if you lose them it hurts like hell but it was worth the memories and the bumps along the way!

I don't seem to have a whole lot of spare times lately, between waiting for incoming calls, calls that you don't want and spending time with family the 24 hours in a day just can't seem to be stretched to fit all the things I want to do - if you have felt neglected by me I am sorry but know I love you and probably always did. Running a child to soccer practice and soccer games is just hitting for the Spring time rush as well as running a child to chess club and spending time doing homework just takes a lot of time - not that every minute isn't a gift to spend with him because WOW they grow up so fast!

I am not complaining at all just wanting you to know how important my family and true friendships are to me.....I am delicate and I don't like to be bruised by gossip.....I will just stop here because it is safe.

In the meantime think on this one:

Trusting God means thinking and acting according to God's Word in spite of circumstances, feelings, or consequences. The object of our faith is GOD - not our feelings, not faith itself, but almighty God. ~Warren W. Wiersbe~

We walk by faith, not by sight. ~2 Corinthians 5:7~

......Stay tuned.....

6 comments:

1funmommy said...

I am so glad you are not leaving the bloggin world. I think you convinced me to stay as well. I love are phone calls! I really feel like when I'm on the phone wiht you I could talk forever. I appreciate the openness and honestnest you have for me. YOU mean very much to me and I am gratefull God put you in my life :)

Bfun1 said...

DITTO - I am so excited for everything going on in your life as well as others! I appreciate you listening to me....it means a ton! I hate being so sensitive in life!

1funmommy said...

So, I have to know...where are you going? You said you will be leaving?? HUH!

bluecru said...

All we want is for YOU to be happy. Love ya!!!

Grey Rooster said...

Just remember miss K loves you

Jean said...

Whats up chickie? Miss you. God loves you and so do I. :)