Friday, November 14, 2008

My Guardian Angel was here....the one who doesn't like Sausage Gravy...

So....Amburger just dropped by with a HOT CARAMEL APPLE CIDER - how nice is that? AWESOME HUH! Jealious aren't you..... :p

Well....after overcoming my mortification of someone in my driveway and how messy my house is - I run out to the gate to meet her with my tatas flopping in the crisp cool air under my toothpaste laden t-shirt while fending off the 3 dogs from hell....mind you I have not showered, I did brush my teeth and have toothpaste all over the front of my shirt to prove it.....the shirt I have on with NO BRA - ya real fun! Now....I usually don't have toothpaste all over me but this morning for whatever reason the toothpaste had fallen off of my toothbrush and onto my shirt and I tried to wipe it off but it just made it looked like I puked toothpaste all over myself - real NICE!

Oh - I love the CIDER - how nice to have a friend bless me on this day! It has been a long week with being sick and being occupied all week with extracurricular activities.....

THANKS AMBERGER NO SAUSAGE GRAVY GUARDIAN ANGEL EXTRAORDINAIRE!!!! I love IT and YOU!

4 comments:

1funmommy said...

You're so funny! It was good to see you and your tata's flailing! It made my day! I just hope you feel better soon. You sound like crap! Well, I guess I'll see you tonight after all :)

MrsD said...

OMG! I thought about stopping by with Khloe and a couple of sandwiches and thought you'd let us eat outside with you.....

I'm glad sausage gravy princess stopped by. Now I'm not the only one to see your tata's flailing in the air. ;) **gigglesnort**

Grey Rooster said...

WTF, hehehehe OMG you girls, geez leave me speechless...... ...... ......

Grey Rooster said...

ohhh hey just noticed the baby k dad link you have is to my road to hell blog which has been archived, I no longer post on it.... hmmmm gee still trying to get what you said out of my head, hehehe wasw it cold out side ??? and uhhhhh hehehehehe I know my wife is reading this and I can hear her screamin about now.