Saturday, December 29, 2007

Early Saturday mornings....



So last night was a hoot at CPS - I actually didn't get a whole lot done but it was fun just to be out and with the chit-chat! I met some great new people and enjoyed their company! I was actually working on a small album for a friend as a gift....I can't divulge who that person is as they read my blog and I wouldn't want them to know - that would spoil it all right!

The crop last night was from 5-11 but for some odd reason didn't get wrapped up and out of the store 'til after midnight because "as women" we were chattin' about important matters! If you haven't been to a crop (helloooo - it is great, you need to try it out!). Anywho, the point of this whole note is the fact that I didn't get home and in bed til nearly 1:00 a.m. - I am "old" you know and to get up at 7:30 or 8:00 on a Saturday hurts! Really it does!

The great thing about being downtown last night after midnight is seeing all the spooky people out! I had to stop for a red light by the courthouse and there is some guy standing on the sidewalk scraping his foot on a metal cover of some sort on the ground for the whole red light and I am thinking to myself "WHAT is HE doing"? Needless to say my doors were locked because it was s-p-oo-k-y weird! Then I drive a short distance and here is some doof ball walking down the sidewalk so drunk it looks like he is going to fall flat on his face - isn't there some kind of law about being intoxicated in public like that? Just wondering as I don't make it a habit to walk down Main Street when it is 30 degrees out drunk - Noo, I have more "sensible" things to do such as stay up until midnight buying 12 x 12 pieces of paper and then chopping them up and gluing them back together again to make a "scrap page"!

Not much exciting happenin' today though, breakfast with some friends, to the mall to Bath & Body, a jaunt through Macy's (that was worthless after my husband told me I didn't need any more purses) and then a trip to CPS (a girl can never have too much paper right?).

Oh ya and the picture above, that is one of my employees in my home office - Daisy Mae. She will never be "employee of the year" here in the office, she causes a lot of trouble, typical stubborn, yipping little weiner dog and the real problem is she seems to find a way to get ON my desk and sometimes actually falls asleep at my work station with me pounding away at the keyboard, it is a "Dog's Life" for her!

I did get my satellite radio up and radio running tonight (okay, so actually it was my "lovely" husband who did it all - he was amazing to watch though)!

Enough la-la for tonight! Yaaawwwnnnn!

3 comments:

Kristi O said...

i love your baby daisy mae!

MrsD said...

ummm...yeah. Who needs to blog more? Skank.

Go look at my latest wound.

MrsD said...

ANNDDDDD you have not answered my email I sent last night about K's outfit for her next pics.