Thursday, December 20, 2007

TRIAL over before it STARTED....

Well...I made it to the courthouse before 8:00 and got my place in the courtroom. Waited for nearly 1 hour for things to get started and they never did the judge shows up after nearly 1 hour of waiting and tells us that the case is closed as the person pleaded guilty in another courtroom. THANK GOD - maybe someone made a DECISION to actually take RESPONSIBILITY for their actions in this world of mixed up individuals!

Then the action starts....I decide to drop by Jean's house to have a cup of jo with her but she won't answer the doorbell - WHA??? Later after contacting her she comes up with some lame excuse about still being in bed.....at 9:00 a.m. - what is up with that???

Off to Staples. I go in, take care of my business and run in to my mom so I help her find the stuff she is looking for. I check out and go to get in my van. Some inconsiderate person has parked so close to my door on the driver's side that there was no way I was squeezing this body in the door. So, being the lovely person I am, I crawl in the passenger side and sit and wait for the idiot to come out of the store and move his BIG BOY PICKUP! He came out, drove off and I didn't say a thing! I should have let him have it but I bit my tongue and crawled in the car and drove off feeling better about myself because I didn't call him a jerk to his face or anything nasty like that! People are so thoughtless sometimes!


I shouldn't WHINE so much but life is so fun and it is even more fun with a little bit of WHINE - ing!