Friday, August 1, 2008

On strike because, well everyone seems to be so I joined.....


Me and my favorite babe - Princess K

Okay - so I am breaking the strike line (at least the imaginary one) and will blogggggg.....

It has been a fast week - I mean it seems to have went by like a lightening bolt!

Highlights of the week....well there were 7 Blackhaw helicopters that flew over my house on Wednesday - that was cool...actually didn't know what they were until I read the paper the next day.

I have been researching a replacement for Rosie and went to Bernina last night and although I appreciated the lady waiting on my greatly - not only because I personally know her but she is a great person - however, the head chick pissed me off....I was looking at a new machine and she said I could try it out in their classroom in the store if I wanted to pay $25.00....that just doesn't sound to cool to me, ya know...I mean I am a potential customer going to possibly purchase a $800 plus machine and they don't even want to let me test drive one. I am still contemplating what action I should take on this....whether to call the store, the main headquarters or just let it fly! I think they need to know though.....I mean I don't have this kind of money falling out of my bum so it is quite a purchase if I decide to do it! In the past when I bought my Deco there they were awesome with me....Hmmm...stew, stew, stewing on this.....

I looked at an awesome anniversary band - it was sweet - omygosh - if only I had another $3500 falling out of my bum I would have this baby! Investment right??? Maybe???

Other than that my life is pretty lame.....way lame.....The kid has been in Kids College all week and will be in Kids College next week too! It has been good for him - he really, really enjoys the computer classes. I actually think he "may" be coming to terms with starting at a different school too, at least Joe thinks so!

Oh and I think we are heading out of town for awhile tomorrow - simply just to get out of town....

3 comments:

1funmommy said...

Its about time! Thank you! I love that pic of you and K. Too cute! Where do you plan on going out of town? Dan is working on Diane's son's car this weekend so I'll pretty much be flying solo for the weekend once again. Anywho...Glad to hear Ang is doing good.

Bfun1 said...

Spokane....sorry about the blog, my life is so boring latellllyyyy

MrsD said...

I'm busy going to the ER and taking massive amounts of narcotics, having CAT scans done and one of those time's to ER I had a brand spanking new nurse who after trying to get an IV in three times went and got someone else to do it. She was very sweet tho.

I still am not doing well. I'm saying things like I'll have a slice of toast with no bread. What I meant was no butter. My poor mom is spending her days taking care of me, my house, my husband and chasing after Miss K.