Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WHA??? - A QUICK response from IHOP.....

I took it upon myself to drop IHOP a note via the net yesterday afternoon - this is the QUICK response I got.......

Dear Ms. Bitchin' & Bloggin:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us concerning your experience at the IHOP in Lewiston. While it is always disappointing to learn that we have not lived up to our guest's expectations, it is invaluable to receive feedback so that we are able to continually improve our level of guest satisfaction.

We are sorry to learn of the service level and food quality you encountered at this franchised location. However, please be assured that the matter will be shared with the proper individuals to address your concerns.

I have forwarded your concerns to IHOP's Franchise Business Consultant for the West region. They will contact the franchise owner regarding your recent dining experience in this restaurant. We are confident that the franchise owner or his representative will contact you shortly to better understand your concerns. It is our hope that you will once again allow us to earn your trust.

Thank you for keeping us informed.

Sincerely,

Teara P.


Hmmm....wonder what this means.....later today THIS ONE arrives...

Dear Bitchin' & Bloggin':

I send my sincerest apologies to you and your family for your experience at the Lewiston I-Hop. Nothing I said to your husband was intended to be rude (WHATEVER....you copped a "tude" lady), in fact I greatly appreciated the fact that he pointed it since the product had just been delivered to us by our supplier the day before (WHATEVER x2 lady with the "tude"). I did go and check the product as soon as he left. It is our policy when guests have a poor service and/or food quality experience that we take care of their ticket. In talking with your husband it was clear this was not a good experience and that is why I took care of the ticket. At no time did I think you were looking for free food. I have discussed this with my general manager and I will be sending coupons along with an invitation to try us again. Once again, I am sorry if I appeared rude, it was not my intention and I send my sincerest apologies.

(name erased to protect the guilty)
Manager-on-Duty


Anyone up for an invitation and some IHOP coupons? I double dog dare ya!

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

You keep them, we are never going back there either.

1funmommy said...

Yeah, you can have them! I can't believe the 2nd response! What a rudy tudy!

MrsD said...

Are you not getting my emails?

1funmommy said...

Hello? Is anyone out there??