Monday, January 5, 2009

More LO from Sunday morning.....

This is a 2 page layout from Ang's 4th B-day at the gymnastics gym. I am only a "few" years behind.




This is a 2 page layout from the Summer of 2007 when we went to the Pioneer Park and just hung out while Joe was at work on a Sunday afternoon.







An art project Ang did this year. I never know quite what to do with these treasures so I thought I would scrap it. Besides I thought he was a cute little turkey too!



I loved this layout. It is a picture from the 3rd grade rocket launch last year. I used aluminum foil to cut out stars and place behind my cricut letters. I though it turned out kind of funky, simple bu with a little spice from the foil!
Anyway, thought I would share my creations - shows I am busy - you know idle hands are the devils tools so I have been bizzeeee!



3 comments:

MrsD said...

4th Birthday! Now I don't feel so bad not having finished Khloe's first year album. lol. ;)

Little Miss Creative with the foil!

1funmommy said...

Umm, I haven't scrapped a thing for the boys yet. I'm still trying to finish our wedding album!

MrsD said...

Ummm. Don't mention wedding albums. Ours STILL is not done and it will be 5 years this coming August. oh my.