Monday, January 19, 2009

Soo....

As usual the weekend is a fly by - where did that go?

I hung out with some friends on Friday night at a Scentsy Party! I almost forgot about the whole party invite but "thankfully" I called my friend to talk with her and and she asked if I was coming and I said....well never mind what I said....but I went and had a load of fun - never mind I was supposed to go to dinner with my family....OOPS! Ang had fun with my friend's daughter and J hung out with her husband - ummm ya, so at 10:00 p.m. when he came up the stairs to tell me we were leaving "I knew it was time".....

We hung at home on Saturday. I made a great recipe I got from http://hannahandlily.blogspot.com/ "Death by Potatoes" - wow that is one rich dish but it was good. I did manage to get some more scrapbooking, cricutting, cardmaking (invites for Ang's 10th b-day) and crocheting on my pink and brown afghan done. This will be a gift....I already know who the lucky recipient is! It will make its way in a box to SLC to my SIL, I know she will LOVE it through all the little errors and mistakes I made, it is turning out pretty nice - I tried to make my stitches a little tighter this time and used a smaller crochet hook - it has made it quite a bit smaller too but she is petite so it will work out great for her.

Sunday I buzzed around the house and organized my scrapbooking stuff a bit, funny how it can become so spread out in such a little amount of time. I headed out with some friends to have a little "us" time and hang! I was supposed to go with "Sausage Gravy" and get a facial but Joe wanted to have dinner out with some friends and so I knew I didn't want to battle that battle with him after the Friday night dinner out that didn't happen (oopsie!) - thankfully he understood!

I had to watch Desperate Housewives 100th episode last night and then Brothers & Sisters (for whatever reason - I love these two shows). Was that good or what? I made a bag of popcorn for me & my guy and we just enjoyed the shows!

Next weekend is the big double digit birthday for Ang....my baby turns 10. Amazing how fast that happened! He is such a great kid - hopefully through the next few years it will remain that way. We are having a birthday bash for him, we took him to Bumpers (it is an arcade/fun center) a few weeks ago to check it out and when we asked if he wanted to have his birthday party there his eyes lit up, of course he didn't want to react to "excited" but you could see those eyes saying "YES"! He hasn't had a big party for a couple of years so this is the year!

Well hi-hoe, hi-hoe it is off to work I go! Gotta get some morning buzz juice going and then hit those keys!

3 comments:

MrsD said...

post a pic of the invites!

bluecru said...

yes... we want more photos...please.

1funmommy said...

So, did you reschule us? Was she mad? WE should get our facials and then go out! While we look all purty!