Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Up notes...........

So....I have been busy again working on scrapbook pages - Sunday I was with my groupies at CPS and I "almost" completed 2 layouts for a total of 4 pages.....I had some sewing to do on one and some "blogging" to put on the pages. Last night I finished that up and started another layout, all I want to say is WHAT??? was I thinking - I started at about 9:00 p.m. cuz Joe was watching something I am not that interested in.....at 10:00 p.m. True Beauty came on (which I only watch because the local dude on the show.....Billy Scharnhorst), I mean if it wasn't for him I would NOT watch it because some of those people are so brainless it is truly sad, no depth to their beauty that is for sure! Anyhow, I started doing a mosaic around some pics of Angelo swimming last summer. I cut little pieces of water out from the trimmings off of the actual pics....that is time consuming, at this point I am 2/3 done, it is fun - kind of like making your own little puzzle. Not sure I am 100% cool with it but it is a start - I have seen mosaics done with little squares of pics in scrapbook magazines and thought I would try my hand at it - so it is a step out of my comfort zone. I will post when I am completed.....

Ang had some exciting news on Friday - he is one of three kids in his class who are tied to compete in the school spelling bee.....GOOD JOB! He is way good on spelling and math - he was working on pre-geometry in his advanced class this weekend which I thought I was going to pull my hair out trying to help him - I was a bonehead math student - you know ALGEBRA.....basic algebra.....it is bad when he is in the 4th grade and is way beyond me! He gets frustrated because he needs help and I can't help him - which then leads to stress! I hate not knowing how to help him.

I am so happy that inside I feel so regenerated and wanting to complete stuff and organize. It has been a long time since I have had this energy inside and feeling so excited about life. I love it! I love the ember that is burning in my life! Sure, my life is NOT 100% but I am trying to focus on regeneration and joys. Life IS good - even in the midst of bad things in my life and friends nearby - life is good, the blessings we all have bestowed on us - you really don't have to look far to find something you are privileged to have - a spouse or significant other, a child, a home, a vehicle, an animal buddy, memories of vacations, friends or loved ones who touched our lives.....we all gottem somewhere we just need to find them and dust them off!

I am so grateful for the friends I have and the love they show me in whatever form it may be;

a smile
a note
a phone call
an e-mail
a picture
sharing
forgiving me for my imperfections and loving me anyway
gently prodding me to pick up my cross and trudge on
standing by me as a support when I feel like I can't do something
making me laugh when I feel like crying inside
helping me to see the good in things
encouraging me to forgive when I may not want to
Helping me STRAP my rose colored goggles on and leaving them on
just being there for me....encouraging.....cheering me on to the finish line!

You see....I am truly blessed!

THANK YOU friends!

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I'm so happy to see your light shining again.

Grey Rooster said...

Okay, D says I am a math wizard, well its true, hehehehe math is a universal language and so is love, they are the only 2 but anyway I love math hehehehe so what I know he is uhhhh you said 4th grade, thats basic basic basic algebra, its like the answer is there and part of the problem or say fomula is missing, so start from the end and work it backwards to find the answer in most cases, its like 4+N=7, well thats really basic, but you get the idea, when you working with larger formulas you need to work sections but you should be far from that right now...

Anyway, math is the easiest language to learn and some say its so hard to do, well I can not speak german but can do math easier, so if you want to learn german or math well pick math its alot easier, you only have ten numbers not 26 like our alphabet, 0123456789 then it repeats the magic 10 with each number over and over till infinity, ex 10,11,12,13, see its the 0123456789 again, so see now the metric system is based on this magic 10, when you learn to read and work the magic 10, then all and any math problems is like childs play....

After he learns the basics of algebra then trig will be easier to understand but some say to learn trig first and it makes algebra easier, hmmm I find them both easy after you learn to multiply and divide compound fractions.... anyway you can alway get online for help in math and that will help the little guy out, just input the problem into google and get the answers hehehe will also get the explained on how to get the answer as well, worth a try..