Friday, February 13, 2009

Daisy has been at it again.....

This morning I hopped in the shower to take a quick shower before work and when I got out to my desk Daisy (NOSEY ROSIE) had gotten in to some low cal candies I had on my desk....they have been on my desk for a week now, why today....I do not know.....my only concern for her safety is the warning on the label "EXCESS CONSUMPTION MAY HAVE A MILD LAXATIVE EFFECT"....ummm, ya! Would 12 candies for a 12 pound dog be "excess"? Hmmm...... This whole entire week she has had her HUNTING NOSE on....I don't know what is up but WOW....have nose will travel!

Tomorrow is my first day at quilting class. I am so excited. It is a 5 hour class and hopefully with "any" luck I will come out with a finished quilt top. I made a quilt about five years ago and promised myself I would do it again because I had so much fun but then "life happened", you know gallbladder removal, kid activities, motherly duties and here we are 5 years later. WOW!

Then my husband divulged his plans for Valentine's Day and I am looking forward to the plan too! He was so cute trying to not tell me!

Well this is a short post but I need to get myself organized and ready to go in the a.m. and check on Ms. Daisy's rumbling tummy! Lord help me!

4 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Hope you have tons of fun!

MrsD said...

WELL? What are the V day plans?

We still have completely 100% percent decided. lol.

Grey Rooster said...

Okay screw the plans LOL is your dog pooping candy coated turds or what?????

*Just Jen* said...

I gave you an award! ;-)