Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Home Again, home again, jiggity jig.....

Well....I'm back to this LOVELY little town! Part of me is happy and part of me is blue!

We left Portland at 12:00 Sunday - had breakfast with family and then we had to stop at Fred Meyer. The two men stocked up on a shirt or two and then we had to get some munchies for the L-O-N-G road home.

I made it awake from Fred Meyer at Cornelius Pass to Troutdale and then I slept until the man stopped in Hood River - he was ready for me to drive. I drove to The Dalles and cruised through town to see if I could find this little stamp store again - I saw it once and I couldn't find it this time again....GRRR. Back on the freakway and I continued driving to Boardman at the rest area where I couldn't hardly keep my eyes focused - could be due to the degree of sleep I had been getting or the narcotic cough syrup I had slurped at Hood River to stop my coughing (shhh - I wasn't really supposed to be taking it and driving). Joe took over and drove to Dayton and then I brought it on home - we got into Clarkston at 7:00 and stopped for pizza at Fazarri's - Yumm-0!

So I tried to get sleep Sunday night and worked yesterday and felt like I have been ran over by a truck.....

Today I wake up with a urinary tract infection....HELLO and THANK YOU! Why is it I am being blessed with all this CRUD! I have had ENOUGH already! SHEESH - I try to live a healthier life and I am being slapped in the face with crud.....

I haven't made it back to exercise yet since I am still coughing my lungs out and wheezing all night long! Poor me!

So, I sit here today working and waiting for the doctor's office to call back to say they have called in a prescription for antibiotics for my UTI....after running down to the office to pee in a cup for them! It is always something I think and if it isn't one thing it is another!

Suggestions anyone? Anyone?

4 comments:

1funmommy said...

That totally sucks! I'm sorry but glad you are home!

MrsD said...

My fav pizza at Fazzari's is The Clarkston Special.

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Queen said...

Boo who is akinogal??
how u feeling today?