Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wrong again....

Spring is not here to stay....
It rained and poured most of the morning....
then I peaked out the window and there is snow in Waha....

I wished the weather would decide what it wants to do! Sunday when I ventured in to Wally World it was so hot in the store I wanted to start stripping but thought best to keep the clothes on. Today I have the heater going on my feet at my desk and the front door shut and windows closed - "baby, its cold outside"!

Tomorrow is 31 cent scoop day at Baskin Robbin - so don't forget to visit there between 5:00 p.m. and closing.....the scoops are the smaller ones than normal but hey, don't complain - the price is right!

Today has been the kind of day I just want to go crawl back in bed and go to sleep! I am filled with some anger and I need to get rid of it.....there, maybe that was a good way to say it!

Holy cow things are bound to get better soon aren't they?

2 comments:

MrsD said...

I have an ear that can listen to the anger if you need to vent it out to someone.

What the hell is up with this weather? Mom got 4 inches when she woke up this morning.

1funmommy said...

What is angering you my dear? Can I help? I wuv YOU!!!