Monday, April 14, 2008

Ohhh before I forget....

I did the big weight in on Saturday - after my two week hiatus - and being so sick obviously I had no time to consume sinful foods because I lost an additional two lbs - total is now 21 lbs. It is a drag trying to get back on program after vacation though - I don't know if it the idea that I had no time to really sin on vacation and overindulge or what but I am having a heck of a time trying to drag myself back on program and writing things down! Keep me in your thoughts and prayers!

I took off from exercise for 2 weeks (one week out of town and last week I was still sick - which I am still sick now but....) and I am going back tomorrow I think! I gotta do it - I want to take the rest of this week off too but I gotta get my BUNS of STEEL (haha) back to the FIT EXPRESS!

Okay - so that is my weight update!

5 comments:

Kristi O said...

congrats! that is GREAT!

MrsD said...

Woot WOot!

1funmommy said...

Brenda, that is so awesome! You are doing a great job! See ya tonight!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Keep going sista!!! You have the will power!!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Keep going sista!!! You have the will power!!!