Monday, December 15, 2008

I did it again.....

I "NEVER" cease to amaze myself....

So I just had to run to the bathroom to go potty - I took my water pill this a.m. - I think I missed the whole weekend of taking them so I am being a good girl today. So, I am sitting there not wanting to waste time so I am trying to clear my ears (yes, they are still plugged), I am plugging my nose and mouth and trying to pop them open - NOOO that didn't work either!

So I finish my duty and hop up and I don't now how or why but the next thing I know I am falling forward into the bathtub....so I turned to try to catch myself and that mission failed and I find myself laying on the edge of the bathtub on my side, my back hyperextended over the edge of the bathtub which popped as I hit.....and I might add my pants are down....I am laying there wondering if I just broke my back but WHEW....I could move and feel my toes, my next thought is THANK GOD I can move because this would just about put the cherry on top of my life....me, summoning an ambulance, them arriving with me sprawled out on the bathroom floor with my pants down.....don't EVEN picture that okay! Anyhow I managed to quickly get up....I still practiced good hygiene and washed my hands. The arm of my sweater is wet though and I am not sure how that happened.....

So far I feel okay - my ribs are burning a bit but what do I expect from that acrobatic feat?

I did call my dear husband to tell him I figured out what I wanted for Christmas.....I said a LIFELINE!!!! WOOHOO I am getting a new necklace with a pretty black button for me to push when "I have fallen and can't get up"!

4 comments:

MrsD said...

omgawd! And the whole time we're on the phone you never said one word! lol.

MrsD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsD said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I wish you would get to feeling better.