Tuesday, December 16, 2008

WHAT........

Christmas Tag
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper but "wow" bags are way easier!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? well...hopefully before Christmas.
4. When do you take the tree down? Before February.
5. Do you like eggnog? Ummm that would be no - unless it is mixed in coffee then I can drink it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A walking doll and kitchen set when I was 4.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My husband.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Angelo
9. Own a Nativity scene? Yes - it is white - Joe got it when he was still single in San Francisco.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards ? Sure, ya right.....
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't remember - I have been through therapy for it I am certain though....
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? National Lampoon's "CHRISTMAS VACATION"
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Not yet.....
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes.....only because DiYan taught me that trick.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint Ice cream.
16. Lights on the tree? Colored I think.....
17. Favorite Christmas song? Santa Baby
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home usually......
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? ANGEL one night, star the next night.....
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning....
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The crowds of people and rush and rude people.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The ones I have gotten over all the years.....
24. What is your favorite Christmas drink? Diet Pepsi with Egg nog.....
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new car....

2 comments:

Jean said...

played this on my e-mail, so won 't do it here sorry, I have a new blog
its called theskinnyqueen.blogspot.com
check me out.

Jean said...

hello no come back?? whats up with that?