Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Another Day in the office with DAISY the half brain dog.....

Let me explain....I am on a diet.....food is limited.....

Setting the scene...
Cat kills bird in front yard where dogs roam....
Daisy Lou Who finds the dead bird and brings it in the office....
Mom (that would be me) doesn't notice....until she hears chewing....
I try to get the bird away at which time daisy starts gulping it down whole....
I sit back down put earphones in and try to type but I can hear the crunch/chewing/tugging on the dead bird's feathers......
I get a cloth to get the bird away from Daisy.....
by the time I get to her bird has been consumed....
I am picking up the bloody flower gagging....
My Weight Watchers Chicken/Rice Dinner has revisited my esophagus and mouth....you got it....I spewed.....Does that still count for 7 points or do I get a certain amount knocked off for "losing it", vomiting, hurling, blowing chunks???? What to do? I am still halfway sick...that just grosses me out!

In the meantime, I am patiently awaiting the bird to revisit Daisy and she will be sick and spew....then guess what? I will get to clean up another flipping mess from the dog with a half of a brain! I swear if she spews the bird up she is going outside for the rest of the day, weiner dog or not - she is out in the yard with the doggy door shut behind her...I have HAD IT!

I knew this day was going by a little to quietly.....besides the fact that my work laptop is not functioning and I called the service desk at 8:00 a.m. this morning and asked that it be a priority as I CAN'T WORK without it - HELLOOO, DUH??? and got on MY personal computer and started typing and still no phone calls with an estimated time that they will repair it! MEN - they just don't get it!


2 comments:

MrsD said...

Between you and J's post for today I had to skip parts.

Anonymous said...

hey maybe and can't stop and pick you up a deer leg if any left out there.... hehehehe my kite is flying high