Friday, February 22, 2008

Anticipation....

After almost two weeks I am going to weigh in tomorrow - I am anticipating a loss but I think I have my hopes up for a big number and I am going to be let down. I have worked out for three weeks four times a week hoping this will enhance my weight loss. I feel so much better in just three weeks - my body doesn't hurt nearly as bad as it did before I started all this. The gals at the exercise place are wonderful and so fun to be with for 30 minutes each morning - what an uplifting way to start my day. The reason it has been almost two weeks since my last weigh in is I have changed the day I go, this way I don't miss any work hours.

It is so hard but easy in a way to eat wiser. I don't want to fail and I guess when my failures come I just pick up and go on from that point. I have issues from the past when people have policed my food intake - that tends to make me rebellious! I have actually had people ask "are you supposed to be having that?" or "is that on your diet?" - I realize they want to help but it gets old and fast and then I start getting pissed about it - so, hintttt to all the people that like me - don't police me okay? I am at the point where I may go in to my butt kicking mode!

On the other hand, when I go out with friends to dinner, like last weekend, and I save all the points I can for dinner ~ I am afraid they are looking at my plate and wondering what diet I am on when I order a steak and a bake potato....butter/sour cream on the side.....I shared that with my husband and he said "who cares" and I guess that is what I need to think but it is hard - I am ALWAYS concerned about what others are thinking about me. He reassured me that these are my "FRIENDS" and they aren't going to judging me on my food intake.

I am so looking forward to the weekend - just to rest and relax a little! I want to get some cleaning done on my house - so DiYan don't come up to find me okay - you would be MORTIFIED! It is bad but I am starting to feel the ambition to start working on my mounds of "stuff" and getting rid of it or finding a place for it.

Not much else going on right now..........

11 comments:

The Queen said...

you need to change your music

The Queen said...

pffffft

Bfun1 said...

bite me!

The Queen said...

where, and how hard

Bfun1 said...

on my big rosy a----

The Queen said...

Ok this is worst then the first one. John F'ing Denver hahahahaha

Kristi O said...

okay. i have to confess, the first time I was going to order dinner and asked you what you wanted is cause when I did weight watchers I didn't want people ordering fries from 4-10 and eating them right in front of me when I only had 10 points left. Now that I know you don't like to be "questioned" I will order away, I think that you are seriously motivating me to join that silly gym. can you get me a pass? I am thinking of dragging my sorry hinny out of bed each morning and going with you. what do you say?

MrsD said...

I really want to come to the gym too! But I didn't know if you would get pissed if I showed up.

PS: I thought you were going to say on your big rosy T..s.

Anonymous said...

STOP TEASING THE DOG....

Pet This One :)

Bfun1 said...

Mr. Truckdriver I am telling on you AGAIN - you are going to be in so much trouble with that comment! ;) When do you come home again, home again?

Bfun1 said...

I won't get mad if ANYONE shows up to exercise - it is fun and the gals are very nice! I can probably get some more passes if you want one? I swear to you that I feel so much better just after 3 short weeks of doing the circuit.....