Friday, February 8, 2008

Life is GOOOOOD...

I feel 99% back to normal as far as my trip down in the valley of life...there is always 1% that is wandering aimlessly!

I worked out for 30 minutes today (amazed myself!) It is actually kind of fun - the ladies seem nice that are there early in the mornings. It will be interesting to see if I get results from all this torture I am putting myself through!

It is Friday and my whole weekend is so packed with fullness. Tonight we are going out with some friends to dinner and then possibly out to watch one of our favorite local singers perform. Tomorrow is grocery day along with my sorority is having there Valentine Banquet at 6:00, I finally decided to attend (I made a decision on my own - WOOOHOOOOO) and Sunday is movie day at the local theater as we bought tickets through the school at a discount. Then it will be Monday already again!

I didn't realize the SURVIVOR season started last night....I got in on the SURVIVOR game at my husband's work place this time - My person from the show is Erick - He is kind of a little hottie (okay, at least I think he is!), a little surfer guy is what he looks like! WOWZER! So I am hoping he plays the game and gets to the end because then I could win some cash and CASH my friend, is always good!

Oh and Daisy Lou Who is still having a fling with Orville - she somehow had hid a package of his popcorn (probably under the bed) from the other day and last night I found her shredding the unpopped bag of Orville and licking the butter from package! I picked it up and shamed her - which she felt bad for maybe 2 seconds! I tried to explain to her that she could get popcorn lung from eating the butter but she just flipped her ears about and ran off.

Okay back to the drawing board....

Eek
More Funny Pictures at pYzam.com

2 comments:

MrsD said...

I saw that coffee cup pic before and thought of you. lol.

The Queen said...

me too