Wednesday, February 6, 2008

When I am up, I am up!

Hey things are a lot brighter today - I think I am "TRIPOLAR" (HA)!
I hit the exercise place at 6:45 a.m. and did another 2.5 minutes on the treadmill and one circle on the machines! Better than yesterday but still feeling like a failure but at least I am there! It feels good to go early and have that out of the way and then I can dwell on how good I was all day by already having exercise in! HAHA!

You will just LOVE my dog story from yesterday! I had to make a quick trip the pharmacy because I have this humungous tumor on my lip, a.k.a. a cold sore, herpes, ya whatever you want to call it! So anyhow, I leave all dogs out of their kennels thinking what in the heck can they do in five minutes....well, let me tell you what they can do in five minutes....

the instigator is Ms. Daisy Lou Who I can tell you that! She should be a Search & Rescue dog or something like that. I enter the house to find that Orville Redenbocker has been raped (okay just the box has been raped), there are bags of popcorn all over the house from the front door to the bedroom and on the bed where I find Luci Lou Who packing one around that is partially chewed in to (damn dog)! Miss Swiss Miss had been accosted also, there were packages of her mainly in the front room. Lastly, the jumbo size bag of rawhides had been shredded and Daisy Lou Who was guarding the bag and all 10 bones and even growled at me when I started to confiscate the evidence....baadddd dog! Twinkie Lou Who knew that there were problems when I entered the door because she wiggled her brown little tail and gave me that "OH MY GOD, I DIDN'T DO IT LOOK" and ran for the bedroom to go under the bed!

Do you see what I go through with Ms.Daisy? I mean I know she "Got the Party Started"! While the mom's away the weiner dogs will play....or someting like that!

Okay enough already!

2 comments:

MrsD said...

Don't be fooled by Twinkie Lou.

The Hussy Housewife said...

You go girl! It only takes a week ot two to get into a routine, then is smooth sailing.

I get sold sores too, if I have to much lime!

Your dogs are like having two year olds.