Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday, Monday.....

Where did the weekend goooo?

After my big weigh in on Saturday I felt like a totally blew the diet plan but I was still journaling my every morsel and I didn't blow it - I figured out the points earlier this a.m. and I was on track but for some reason when I went out Saturday for breakfast I felt like it all went down the tubelet! I did okay - it was okay to go have 2 eggs, 2 pieces of bacon and a pancake - minus the butter....I didn't eat lunch or much of a dinner - 1 slice of cheese pizza from Dominoes at the LCSC basketball game. It was just funny because when I ate the big breakfast I felt like I was majorily falling off of the WAGON train!

I spent time out and about yesterday at CPS and mostly just organized my stuff and then went out to coffee with a friend and hit Wally World last night for some late night stockup the cupboard items, a couple pair of clearance Levi's for the boy - nothing too exciting - just the Levi's for $11.00 a pair!

The big boy was feeling a bit under the weather yesterday with a sore throat, so I left him home all day with the little boy and let them hang out together.

I got up bright and early this a.m. and went to workout again - I can't express how good that makes you feel to go get the blood pumping through the old body - sounds crazy but for some reason it energizes!

When I was eating breakfast at my desk this morning I had to keep reassuring DAISY DOG that she needed to go indulge in her dog food and to stay off my desk - she jumps from the chair to my desk and tries to help me out with anything she finds interesting. It only took me putting her down from my desk five or six times before she decided to hit the sheets in MY BED and be obedient for awhile. Gotta Love that MUTT!


These are my little worker bees as pups, before they were actually hired on full time as my office staff. Twinkster is the brown one - she is pretty good, I had to get after her this morning for playing under my desk because last week she inadvertently turned the power bar off with her paw in the midst of my work day - it wasn't a pretty picture. I scolded her and she headed for her cubicle in the bed and I haven't seen nor heard from her since - I am sure she is hard at work....sleeping!

1 comment:

MrsD said...

Ohmygosh! Look at them! Makes me want a puppy. :o