Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My CAT bit me....

Last night I am trying to get myself together and get the kid out the door to meet friends for dinner and I am agitated that he is not listening so my voice is a little raised okay....perhaps a little tense....anyhow I saw the cat sitting on the back of the sofa which is nothing unusual for her.

I turned around to walk to the door and she latched out at me with her VIPER-like fangs and bit me on the arm near my wrist. She made it bleed and it is bruised today. It happened so quick it is all a blur....I mean seriously - it was like a snake striking at its prey! Bad kitty-kitty! She has never did this to me before so I am assuming it was her trying to show that she was not happy with me raising my voice at the kid...I mean what else could it be - I didn't do a thing to the cat!

I put hand sterilizer on it when I got out to the car and have been coating it with Neosporin because cat scratches (which it is not) and cat bites are bad news for infection!

Bad kitty kitty!

4 comments:

MrsD said...

I should have made you come to the house after dinner and washed your arm with some Betadine and then sent that bottle home with you. I always keep Betadine and Neo in the house JUST for that reason. Go get some Betadine.

Kristi O said...

don't you love it how our pets show us they love us? oh my! I have had that happen too. nice kitty, NOT!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Ouch! Sounds like your animals have been running over you a lot lately.

1funmommy said...

LMAO!! I needed it...Thanks!!