Monday, February 11, 2008

Bummer of a weigh in!


I worked sooo very hard this whole week being good on my diet. My first week on Weight Watchers and I lost a big zero - in fact, I gained a half of a pound! Doesn't that beat it all! I wrote down everything that I ate! I don't get it! I am going to give it til next Saturday and if I haven't started to drop poundage then hmmm not sure how I am going to handle this! I even exercised 4 of those days too. If I wasn't so sore from my exercising I probably wouldn't be quite as let down but people, I tried!

4 comments:

The Queen said...

Oh Boo Boo Im sorry you didn't lose this last week, but do not give up, your my hero, remember

MrsD said...

Drink more water. What did they say?

Keep going. My grandpa used to say it's ok to fall. It's not ok to just lay there. Get up and keep going!

Bfun1 said...

I will keep going for a week more - I better darn well see results! I tried "REAAAAAAAAAALLLY" hard! I mean seriously my legs are sore and all for an additional 1/2 pound - as if I don't already have enough cellulite to carry around! I have drank more water this last week than I have in months! 16 oz after exercise plus another 16 oz before noon and then another 16 oz in the afternoon - I haven't even been having very much of my TRUUEE addiction (DIET PEPSI)! Love your grandpa's comment - isn't that fun how things our grandparents say stick with us!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Don't weigh yourself!!! You have to go by inches and how your clothes feel. You could have lost 4 pounds of fat and gained 4 1/2 pounds of muscle. So the scale gives you a surplus of 1/2 pounds! Trust me, stick with it.