Friday, March 7, 2008

Bronchitis....

I ended up taking the little man in to see the doctor yesterday a.m. and he has bronchitis. He was started on antibiotics and should be feeling better real soon (though not soon enough for me)! His cough is pretty bad though.

I am so looking forward to tonight at quitting time and I am going to be on the RUN all weekend since I have been cooped up all week - it has been bad - I need an OUTING....trust me I dooooo!

Tomorrow is the BIG weigh day again! It has definitely been a more difficult week this week - I have wanted to munch, munch, munch but I have tried to do that with healthy choice snacks! It has to be STRESS from taking care of a sicky!

1 comment:

Mahsug said...

Good luck on the weigh in.. I'm right there with you..I hate dieting!!
Oh!, and I have seen Elton John..red piano.. Can I just say.. he's AWESOME!!! You'll love it.
Hope you're doing well.