Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EASTER!


"The Basket" after "The Hunt"!





Some additional Loot from the Bunny....



Today we are off to my parents to have Easter dinner and spend the afternoon with them. We ended up dyeing our eggs early this a.m. as we ran out of time yesterday with an early morning soccer game, Weight Watchers meeting with a 0.2 loss - for a total of 19 lbs! Dissappointment again with the results at the scale after a hard week's work, working out and eating right but I can't complain since Friday night we went to The Elk's and I indulged in bite size steak and a cookie...I had a ton of points left for the day because I knew I was going out that night. I guess I should have been a good girl and ordered salmon but I am just not much of a salmon fan even though it was "Good Friday" and all! Everyone else at the table was good and ate their Fish on Friday but I said I really didn't think God was going to cast me in to hell for having steak. I mean that isn't what it is about you know what I mean?

Okay, so back to yesterday's soccer game - all I am going to say is "DANG" it was cold out there - when there is frost on the ground and you are playing soccer you may be in Lewiston, Idaho. My toes were so cold by the time the game ended that I am still shivering from it. After the game we ran some weekend errands, got a few groceries, did the "Easter" basket shopping and I got my hair cut! Dropped by my parents to visit - left Angelo there for a couple of hours and went to Hasting's to check a DS game out that of course, they didn't have! Go figure! Then we went out for pizza with some friends and everyone wanted ice cream afterwards so we went to DQ - can you say "EATING RIGHT"? I did okay though! Then I came home, boiled the eggs, and stuffed eggs with the help of one of my weekday employees, AKA as "DAISY" -she has a nose for food and chocolate is one of her FAVES - even though NO CHOCOLATE for dogs is the rule here - she came and tried to help me and here is her find and I caught her in the act trying to get the chocolate out of the egg. What a weasel!


"HAPPY EASTER" - Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

You can feed your dog white chocolate. It's the coco they can't have in regular chocolate.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.