Sunday, March 16, 2008

Success for the week....

Saturday was the big WIN (my abbreviation for weigh in) day. As I stated in previous post I was a little nervous about going because I was worried it was going to be a gain week after eating maximum points. I got on the scales with a big succes of 4.6 for a "grand" total of 18.8 pounds in five weeks! I have a long row to hoe but I am headed in the right direction. One of the things that stuck with me yesterday's meeting was the fact that lots of people are in a hurry to get to the end of DIETING, why is that? is it so one can start eating again? because this plan is a LIFESTYLE change - learning to eat right - learning to make the right choices - learning portion sizes....this plan should never end - it truly is not a DIET - it is a new way of life!

I am excited about this upcoming week at exercise because I will be weighing and measuring there to see my success after my six short weeks of working out!

I have so much to do today to get ready for the upcoming week - as usual I put it all off until the last minute - I guess I must thrive on that "rushed/anxiety" point in my life! I am putting together an awesome little craft project that I hope turns out as cute as I visualize it in my brain! If it turns out cute I will definitely post a picture.

Lastly, here are my layouts that I did yesterday for the Chocolate Extravaganza for sorority - I had a little help from S (I only put the "S" so I didn't POST your entire name to the world because I don't know if you would like that - but thanks again, awesome job) at Crop, Paper, Scissors! My layouts look a little lame - things just weren't jiven' for me yesterday in the scrappin department - maybe it was because I did that unexpected purse run with 3 other crazies - what an EXPERIENCE that was! WILD! Kind of like a huge yard sale with WOMEN grabbing and hording their finds! I think I need a semi-private showing!

Here is a two page layout....the fancy blue pieces of paper to hide the identities of those who MAY not want to be posted on the web....


And the second - one page layout - I still have to finish the last one (This is the one S did), Awesome layout - THANKS for the HELP!

1 comment:

1funmommy said...

OMG The Irish Rovers! My parents LOVE them! I remember LOOONNNGG car trips listening to them! You are doing awesome on the LifeStyle change! Way to go. Your pages look great. I wish I could have been there, we were in Spokane. Happy St. Patrick's Day!