Thursday, March 20, 2008

Whirlwind of a week....

First off I have to say that I have been exercising for 6 weeks now....I was measured and weighed, etcetera, when I started the program and then I was remeasured this a.m. I have lost 9 inches in those six short weeks. Of course, my first reaction is I want MORE but I should be happy for the 9 inches right....that is a huge success! The weight that I lost was all fat weight and not muscle mass! That means I must be doing "something" right!


Tuesday night was sorority. It was my night to do program - which is a time for the ladies to learn something new - it can be a craft, or an informational reading, a demonstration of some sort but I got this idea in my head and wanted to post pictures of the creation that I taught! I love them - it was fun and I hope they all enjoyed it! I cut flowers with my Cricut from 6:00 to 11:00 p.m. the night before pretty much NONSTOP! WHEW!


Anyhow here is the picture;




How cute is that? Okay, so at least "I" thought it was cute!

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Very cute Martha!
Comgrats on your 9 inches. PRetty soon you will have to buy new clothes!

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Your project was very fun and cute. Thanks for making all the flowers for us!!! When is the next time you are scrapbooking? I want to hangout and I need to work on some pages. I don't have anyone to go with since people are working on the sorority book.

1funmommy said...

9 inches! That is so awesome! Keep up the awesome week! I loved your program! I want to make more...they are so stinkin cute! I want to hang out and scrap too! PLEASE!! Oh, and you forgot to mention that YOU were elected President!! That is a huge thing! Congrats!

Bfun1 said...

SHHH - it makes me sick to think that I am going to be President....Now I have butterflies again! We need to figure out a time to scrap and go for it! We need to just plan it and GOOO for it! This will be for FUN scrapbooking or cardmaking or crafting - whatever!

1funmommy said...

Sorry! Shooo butterflies! Do weekends work better for you?? Or evenings?? When?

1funmommy said...

Sorry! Shooo butterflies! Do weekends work better for you?? Or evenings?? When?

1funmommy said...

Your music is too sad!

Kristi O said...

This is a great project can you put one on display at the store? I love it!!!