Thursday, March 13, 2008

I have to laugh - but I am scared too...



Okay so I have been at this new lifestyle for right around five weeks now. Angelo is so funny because twice in the last couple of days he has asked me how my Weight Watchers plan is going and if I am eating healthier. He talks like a little adult - he is 9 for pete's sake! So as much as I didn't want someone monitoring me - I have it - my son! This could be bad too because you know how kids like to talk to others and I am in fear of what he could be telling his teachers at school. YIKES! Thank Heaven I have been VERY careful about not getting on the scale in front of my little monitor!

I had a great workout this morning partially because I was a little tense from events the last few days so I put it all in those machines. I even walked 12 minutes on the treadmill. It felt gooood, real gooooooooood!

3 comments:

MrsD said...

Woot Woot for 12 mintues!

The Hussy Housewife said...

You are doing awesome! What a smart little boy you have Ma'am.

1funmommy said...

Don't you just love kids! They are so funny. You are doing so awesome!