Thursday, May 15, 2008

It is Thursday already.....

WOW - I have been a busy girl this week! I have ran hither and yonder almost every day! I had allergy testing this week - 48 hours of tests taped to my back (oh ya...and I am allergic to tapes so that makes it MORE fun)!

Wednesday night was Scouts and Angelo received his badge - he was so excited....



and proud! Congratulations to him and his troop and leaders!

So, wow, not much else I can say that isn't whining! I think it is one of those whiney months for me!

The kid has kept his nose clean at school pretty much - he did have a hard day on Monday but I think we got that straightened out! WOW! He has been encouraging us to pray every night before bedtime as a family - which is a good thing, at least I think it is! I need it!

I am really looking forward to tomorrow and getting to get out of town. Head for a cabin in the trees and sit around a campfire. Laugh and visit with the girls...no boys on this outing! I need some ME time to unwind - it has been extremely difficult the past few weeks and I am not sure exactly what is the most stressful but there is a combination of factors going on behind the scenes and I just want to say it hasn't been good!

Last Saturday we did get to go as a family out to the parking lot of the Elks to star gaze for a few minutes before the clouds rolled in and covered the moon and stars! It was pretty amazing - I got to see Saturn and its rings and we looked at the moon. Angelo pointed out Mars to us also but no one believed him until research was done and then they said "hey, he was right!" (THAT's MY BOY!)

Anyhow, I may post some later but that is my boring little life in a nutshell....probably a peanut shell to be exact!

3 comments:

1funmommy said...

I think we all need this weekend more than we know. I am SOOOOOOOO excited. But I think everyone already knows that. See ya tomorrow!

MrsD said...

have fun this weekend and watch out for fire water mama! ;)

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Oh yeah, fire water mama. Amberger will soon learn! Start drinking water now girls cause we're getting tanked up!