Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The things that come out of my mouth....and Allergist Appointmnent!

Okay - so yesterday at approximately 7:45 I am cruising down the road heading to my appointment for my allergist consultation. I come around a corner and there are two Nimrods in the road (Nimrod age guesstimation....13-14 and 9-10)....do kids have any brain cells or were they born from parents who did one to many drugs or something? Okay, so anyhow, the younger of the two nimrods is walking "IN" the road with the traffic - WHY? I do not know - DEATHWISH maybe? The other NIMROD, the older one is skateboarding down the center line into oncoming traffic....so I honk my horn and the older of the two NIMROD children flipped me the bird so I slam on my brakes and roll down my window and return the favor and scream (at the top of my voice for him to - well I can't type it out here)....it felt good, I think I hold so many issues in and never express myself that it felt good to yell at the NIMROD CHILD! I wanted to kick his butt but I am 42 years old and that is illegal! I don't get the attitudes of kids today - NO RESPECT, they are taught nothing about being in the middle of a busy main road skateboarding - personally, my parents would have kicked my tail and I would have been grounded for a month....and believe me ~ SOMEHOW, somebody would have seen me that knew my parents and reported my actions to them! Kids today don't know what respect is and what it is to be accountable for your actions (well come kids do still)! I try to teach my child respect and give him examples of being respectful to others and what being disrespectful is! GOSH, I just wanted to slap the crap outta that kid - if some person would hit him you can bettttt your butt it would have been the driver of the vehicles fault and they would have been in BIGGG trouble but yet the kid is the one being a NIMROD or whatever you want to call him! Oh ya, and the best part when I yelled at the Nimrod I think it scared him that I slammed my brakes on...because he got out of the roadway!

So that is how I started my MONDAY morning - yes, I was kind of a little out of line but I have to be once in awhile when I am ALONE, I almost felt like Kathy Bates in that movie where the girls take her parking spot and she just backs up and starts ramming their car over and over again....but, I guess, now I will have to add that to my list to take to confession that I screamed profanities out the window in anger (WRONG THING TO DO).

So I get to my appointment and try to paste the happy smile back on my face - I didn't want to - some days I would just LOVE to be a real WITCH all day - ya know what I mean, Mrs. Nasty - the one whose line you don't want in at the grocery store. Wouldn't it be fun for a day just to glare at people and have a chip on your shoulder....I can't do it though - I did for 15 minutes yesterday but I was in my car driving to an appointment but BOY OH BOY if anyone would have saw me yesterday a.m. they would have thought I was a RIP because I had a nasty face on all 7 miles to my doctor's appointment. It felt gooooooooood, real good!

I take in naughty comments to me and naughtiness I see and naughtiness to my family and friends and I just take it in and store it and store it and store it and I am telling you I need an outlet - it felt good to scream at the top of my lungs to that little NIMROD kid! SHAME ON ME - I feel bad for feeling good! GUILT! I need to learn to express myself and get my point across - I am tired of storing it all inside my body while my body takes all the stress I feel! Maybe that is the reason I am seeing an allergist because of a "weird" rash that comes and goes! Maybe I have to much gunk in my body from storing all the rudeness the world gives me and not expressing myself!

WHEW - I better stop while I still can on that subject!

So anyhow, the allergist wants me to have a 5 hour glucose tolerance test to see my body is able to metabolize sugars the way it should and also wants me to dissect some of my clothing (oh, well okay my bra) because he thinks I may be allergic to the fabric in my bra and pants - possibly LATEX (I am thinking). Anyhow, so before next Monday I have to cut 1/2-inch squares out of my old bra and a pair of old pants to take in to get applied to my skin to see if I have a reaction! I also need to double rinse my clothes to make sure all the detergent gets washed out of them! All this because I use steroid cream maybe 2 days every couple weeks! Not like I am wanting pain pills to pop every few hours or something!

Sound like fun - almost like a sewing project huh - I mean the 1/2 inch squares and all - hmmm should I use my rotary cutter or my Fiskar scissors, should I scallop the edges so it will look cute on my back or just do a straight cut? Decisions - Decisions!

So to move on to brighter subject - It was Joe's Birthday last night (HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!) - we went to BBQ & Blues with some friends for ribs - we had a great time! I hope all our friends enjoyed it as much as we did! There was a ziplock bag at the other end of the table that I am not sure why the rib bucket kept emptying into the bag but WHATEVER....what I don't know won't hurt me right? Anyhow, I think Joe enjoyed his birthday lots - he said it was the most fun he has had for his birthday in a few years - that means everyone who was there made it special for him! THANK YOU ALL!

6 comments:

MrsD said...

Well it's craptastic day her in d-ville! I'll blog later.


You could scrap book the one inch pieces of your underwear. lol.

I know NOTHING about giving anyone a ziploc bag.

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I miss you!

1funmommy said...

I miss you too! AND...Revelation is coming up so maybe you can have an outlet there! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!

Kristi O said...

okay you so make me laugh. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Grey Rooster said...

I never did get to spank anyone, now that would of been some fun...

Grey Rooster said...

ohhhh about the stupid dumb ass children, you need to drive a big truck, I would of got right up on him and then blast the ole air horn, then when the kid feel off the skatebird I would of stopped and got out and yelled "I gonna %&^&^& kill you.. you stupid dumb ass" then the kid would of ran so fast and might not ever play in the street again where big trucks roam...