Thursday, May 22, 2008

Something more to be sad about.........

I just read that Steven Curtis Chapman (the Christian singer) lost one of his daughter's last evening. Apparently there was an accident at his home and she was ran over by a vehicle. She was 5 and they had adopted her from China - she was the oldest of the three children that they have adopted from China! My heart really aches for them tonight! So very sad for his entire family - what a tragedy! I pray for GOD to comfort them as only GOD can! Peace to each of them!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn8ajucsXr8

You may want to say a prayer for the family for them!

4 comments:

MrsD said...

I read about this yesterday. So sad. Why?

http://chapmanchannel.typepad.com/inmemoryofmaria/

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I think the worst part has to be that it was the brother driving. I hope thier faith will help the pain.

Bfun1 said...

I just read that one of his son's is getting ready to graduate from high school, his daughter has just announced her engagement and they had just celebrated the 5-year-old's birthday not more than 10 days ago!

Grey Rooster said...

yes it was the son who backed up the SUV, its always good to walk behind and look around before driving, I do because I can run over a small car with lots of people in it if I don't, so everyone please look and do a walk around the car before you drive or back up, be aware of whats around, I feel sad for the family... so sad it happened this way