Thursday, October 16, 2008

This is how I work....

I am feeling guilty about the last post - I feel like I should erase it for fear that someone might find out how naughty I really can be....I have been stewing on this for 2 days - that is just how I work - guilt laden, paranoid.....I am fighting with myself to delete it but for now I won't - I will just bury it with other posts! Was it really so bad?

Okay, the remainder of the week has been pretty good....I mean this post alone makes me REALLY happy inside http://mrsdsblossomsmiles.blogspot.com/2008/10/one-year-ago-today.html to know that this family is full and happy and though there are things that trip us up walking on the path of life - there are blessings along the way! What a terrific little family with a beautiful little princess!

I also was working away on my ornament exchange and you know the post below about only having 6 stockings and needing 6 more and QVC has since sold out of the kit - then me writing Marie Osmond - ya, that was funny but anyhow, I got an e-mail back from dimensions craft site saying they would have the kit available to order on their site yesterday....uh ya - I checked from 9:00 p.m. the night prior to yesterday until last night at 11:00 p.m. - I don't know whose leg they were jerking on but it wasn't there.....so at 11:00 last night I popped over to QVC to see if by chance they had it and WOOLAH - somehow it popped up - I immediately ordered it and got my confirmation. Then curiosity got going and I went back in to QVC to find the kit again to see if they had posted my comment complimenting the kit and how easy it was and fun to learn hand felting.....it was NOT there anymore - is that weird or what! I recheck and confirmed that I had really ordered it and wasn't having a blond moment and YES I had - I wasn't living in the twilight zone but it was no longer available to order! DUDE - did they find one kit in the warehouse bathroom or what? Anyhow, wherever they pulled the one kit from that I purchased I am grateful that I don't have to make my own stocking pattern and design on the front of the stocking and order more roving to complete them! I hope these ornamental exchange ladies understand the hell I have went through to get this stockings....the blood I have sweated out of my fingers getting poked with that damn needle - last night the needle actually stuck in my finger after I was embroidering along - Joe just looked at me and said "I don't know HOW you do that" and laughed as blood bubbles up out of my thumb! OUCH!

I watched the last presidential debate last night - can we say "THANK YOU GOD" for it being the LAST one??? I have my own opinion on the whole situation which I refuse to express because I don't want to be bombarded by comments but can I ask "1" simple question.....???? What is the deal with Senator McCain's cheek - does he have an abscess or what? I mean the left side of his cheek was puffed out and he was only talking out the right side of his mouth? Just wondering....anybody out there know?

Okay - back to the keyboard....before I am busted for not producing WORK!

2 comments:

MrsD said...

When it's delivered to your back door remember to LOOK DOWN. ;)

1funmommy said...

HEHEHE! What D said!! LOL