Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am raising my RIGHT hand in air & licking the window of the short bus.....

So if you keep up with my posts you know that I have been looking for my box of WTP checks for a week or so now....closer to 2 weeks - I was OFFICIALLY out of checks over a week ago. I ordered my replacement checks last Monday 9/22 and paid $5.00 extra to have them expedited. The case of the missing checks has caused me a lot of heartache, I missed out on a skein of yarn because the store didn't take debit cards - uh ya, "you might live in a redneck town if the craft store doesn't take debit cards....", I have been in an argument with my dear husband over having no checks and he has been tuned in to the whole Case of the Missing Checks though he hasn't participated in cracking the case (i.e. looking for the checks) - nope I am on my own in this mystery!
So here is where it begins....TURDMAN (also known as the man in BROWN - UPS) has delivered three times in the last two weeks, 1st time left the gate open, the dog got out.....he leaves...the neighbor retrieves the dog after a couple of hours of her sniffing all the pee spots & poop spots in the neighborhood and then yesterday when TURDMAN came, he dropped & ran (all quietly) on the front deck...so, that was the 2 times he was here....

The third time was apparently this...

The problem lies that I still had "thought" I had NOT received my checks so I just called to check on the order this a.m. and first off, I tell the lady I prayed (instead of paid - which we were both laughing) for speedy delivery and she tells me my checks were delivered to the back door by UPS on 9/24 - um that is 1 week they have been sitting at my back door. I don't use the back door and WHY may I ask does TURDMAN make 2 deliveries to the front door and then 1 delivery to the back door? I faintly remember a knock on the door but by the time I hobbled back there with my disability there was no one at the door and I thought "what the heck"....not thinking LOOK DOWN on the deck for a small package.

Uh ya - the phone call to the check center made me feel REALLY smart.....right now my right hand is in the air and I am licking on the front window of my home in between sucking on my finger from my new piercing!

3 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

Lol, those checks will haunt you for life. I don't think you should get WTP checks next time, they seem to be cursed.

1funmommy said...

You'll find the other ones now! That is HILLARIOUS! You crack me up!

Grey Rooster said...

I think maybe yer hubby hid them , uhhhh no hmmmmm well did you look under the bus or maybe in the freezer, never know could be anywhere, but I can tell you one thing I know for sure the last place you look you will find them.