Wednesday, October 22, 2008

YES, YOU CAN.....

Any of you HOMIES out there who want to preview an exciting mini catalog of cool stuff let me know and I can arrange for Angelo to bring it to you so you can order something from it.....he is doing one of those LOVELY fundraisers for school. There is wrapping paper, candy, stuff, jewelry, more stuff and stuff! You too can be the prideful owner of more stuff.....

Pretty exciting news huh?

Not much more happening.......I have to GO IN to work this afternoon which I am sooooooooo looking forward tooooooo.....yes, I am being sarcastic - for some "odd" reason I just dread it, DREAD it!

I am waiting for Miss K's mother to get with the program and post her pics from the B-day party....she must be busy chasing the little princess around - she is walking like a wild woman!

I purchased a lovely bracelet at the GEM show that I wore two times for approximately 6 hours and it broke which really pisses me off....I have made jewelry before and if something of mine broke that soon I would be mortified....but that is how you flush $26.00 down the toilet BRENDA STYLE! Yep, my bad luck pops up again to HAUNT me! DAMMMITT! It was really pretty toooo!

TURDMAN visited me today (Mr. UPS - the one in the brown suit) anyhow, he didn't let the dog out - THANK YOU very much and "AGAIN" he used the front door to drop the package and run! By the time I was able to jump from my desk which sits in the front window and retrieve a pair of pants to cover my sexy self he had parked, dropped and ran.....WHEW! Yep, you heard me correctly I was sitting here working, typing away, in my T-shirt and undies.....pretty lame and some day I will get caught bare a##ed because that is just my luck!

All in all, it being Wednesday, things are going okay this week! I got vacation time on the calendar for December and that gives me something to strive for.

The kid has 2 soccer games left of the Fall season and they are undefeated so far! Soccer has brought some stress back into my life that was in the closet for awhile but I will get through it - funny how people do things and think time will heal if everything is left unsaid and they don't own up to their verbal statements made and actions but you know what, it will never heal - there will always be a scar on my heart of hearts from what people have said to hurt me deeply and the thing is, it wasn't about me - it was about my boy, actions that made my husband literally sob....it wasn't even about me - that is amazing! He plays the game of going along with the person and speaking but I have nothing to say - I have no words yet and may never have words again for this person! I am cordial but I have no extra words to let the person no "YEP, things are A-okay....because I would be lying....I am still hurt/wounded" but I know I can go on. I see myself having grown in the past two years, grown knowing that I will be okay, that we as a family will be okay, we have people who support us as friends and family. Holidays may not be as "FULL" with bodies as they once were but they are filled with good people that don't bite.

3 comments:

1funmommy said...

I would LOVE to look through A's goodie catalogue. I just ordered popcorn and cookie dough from the neighbors. Fun times! Overpriced and undersized.

MrsD said...

How long will he be selling it for? I'm going to mom's Saturday and will be back Sunday. I want to try to make his soccer came the next Saturday--will he still be selling then and I can look at the catalog?

The Hussy Housewife said...

Where have you been? huh..huh?