Thursday, July 10, 2008

I feel much better with a night's sleep....

WHEW - I posted the message last night about school - it really troubles me that I make the "right" decisions for my son. I do feel better this a.m., maybe I just needed to vent and blow some steam....I had already vented earlier in the evening to my husband and a friend - it felt good but I needed to do it again...kind of like a volcano I guess!

So tomorrow is Friday and I have plans....YIPPEEE! A night out with friends and laughter - I am so looking forward to it! I am bringing Mike along....perhaps his friend Smirnoff...he is a grape guy, fun loving, lets ya loosen up and relax. Hopefully we will have SI there! Mike and Smirnoff are pretty well mannered, pretty quiet until you let them out of their bottles - that is when things start happening!

Again.....wear your waterproof mascara because I had a friend once who had some makeup failure and all I am going to say is Mike was involved! So - grab your waterproof mascara!

8 comments:

MrsD said...

shut up.

1funmommy said...

Crap! I don't think my mascara is waterproof!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Ok, I am raising my right hand...WTH???? Oh, and Kristis just invited me yesterday......bad girl.

MrsD said...

I love that SI Godess is raising her hand! hahahahahahahahha ;)

Bfun1 said...

J - Mrs. Mascara will let you in on the WHOLE story - plus...ask her about running over herself with her car....now...that takes talent - and she is alive to tell us about it! WOW!

Grey Rooster said...

yeah yeah yeah, I have to spend the night with miss k, she don't wear mask scare ya, and besides she will be sleepin and I get to run around the house in my wifes make up hehehehe

MrsD said...

More than likely bad dog will be running around in his tye-dyed underwear he got for fathers day. ;O

Grey Rooster said...

yeah you girls really parteed last night , me and miss k had a quiet nite. And no tied dyed undies the were grey like the rooster..