Thursday, July 3, 2008

Let the FIREWORKS begin....

Okay - so I mean the good kind that go up in the air - not the bad kind that means a fight is about to start....

What are your plans for tomorrow - to celebrate our INDEPENDENCE:

I will go to the parade in Johnson and then return home to go to my uncle's home to spend the day....swimming - ya right - me in my string bikini! WAHAHA! We will watch fireworks from his home which overlooks the river. Angelo is excited for the "swimming" portion....hmmm, I shall strategically place myself next to the drink table....ya that is a great idea!



SOOOOOOO....what are your plans?

In the meantime, I am thinking about O-I, the ocean and the ICEHOLE who happens to be there right now, ya we all know who that one is....she has been awfully quiet, I hope she didn't overindulge on SI and choke herself! This weekend I shall get SI for my palate...SI and diet Pepsi, SI and something fruity, SI....ya....refreshing SI!

No comments: