Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I've been felting.....


Okay so I broke out the felt kit tonight and was going to town....it is really easy.....and then it happened.....

Should I explain that these needles are very sharp....here is the description of the needle...

The needle is very sharp; be careful not to stick yourself with it. It also has small notches near the point to interlock the roving and the felt (see picture above).
Well, ya, it pierced by index finger - and when I say pierced I mean "pierced". I know, I know....only ME....

I am wrapping this felting adventure up for tonight and going to bed to suck on my finger and cry.....

3 comments:

1funmommy said...

LOL! That is so funny...I know I shouldn't laugh but OMG thats funny!

Bfun1 said...

Laugh it up sister - it could have been YOU! OUCH it hurt! :D

Grey Rooster said...

well with a little poison on the tips and a bamboo tube you can have a set of felting blow darts, whew yeah now we can have fun with the sharpness....