Friday, January 11, 2008

I am sooo NOT ready for tonight.....

I feel so unorganized for tonight - I am attending a crop and I have nothing ready - thank HEAVEN I requested a half day off from work, I will try to get something together to work on tonight. My life is so unorganized and it never used to be this way when I was younger, I wasn't raised this way and it drives me insane!

How 'bout a prayer for today;

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be.
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be confident knowing you are a child of God.
Let this presence settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.


How powerful is that?

Well, not much happening to make you laugh right now...the house is quiet, the dogs are asleep (in my bed I might add) and I am working....

2 comments:

Kristi O said...

I love that prayer. Its great. I might have to copy it and scrapbook it. I am not ready either. I do know that at 5pm I am headin' out on my way! I have to run several errands on my lunch in order to get ready. But it will be fun!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Huff some zip dry for me!