Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Serious THOUGHTS....

Okay - I am "seriously" considering deleting my blog - it seems it got me in HOT/HOT water. I really don't set out to HURT or DESTROY relationships - I cherish my friends and friendships! I don't purposely exclude people from my extracurricular activities (scrapbooking times). Yes, I may get caught up in the moment, excitement and anticipation of something and space out someone or something but NEVER on purpose, ever in 100 years - I am NOT that type of person!

I spent many hours working on a special gift for someone over the weekend and BAM like that it is over?

I am teetering on deleting and going on with my private life! I did this blog out of fun and pure enjoyment and not to HURT anyone!

Maybe later and maybe NOT!

3 comments:

MrsD said...

You should keep blogging. It's good for you.

Kristi O said...

you can't delete it!!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

nooooooooooooo. Thou shall not let others ruin OUR fun.