Sunday, January 6, 2008

Oh do I have a picture for YOU

So last night I am hangin' with Queen Weenie and her court AND she decides she wants to frost her feathers...oh okay so her hair and her eyebrows....so against HER wishes I snapped a shot of her in all her beauty! Now I will or will NOT post this photo depending on who pays me the most cashola to share it or not! HA queenie roll out the royal cash!

Anyhow, we had a great time visiting with her and her kid! What an evening full of laughter and joking!

Do I really have to go to work tomorrow, tell me I don't!

My life is a little humdrum lately ~ must be the post holiday blahs!

Goodnight, farewell, until we meet again!

1 comment:

MrsD said...

Kaylana wanted to frost away while J and I were there and Queen was to bashful to have J see her like that. Imagine the Queen being bashful. lolz.