Tuesday, January 15, 2008

On the ROAD to RECOVERY...

I am still recovering from the weekend of scrapbooking - WOW! Amazing! I didn't get a whole lot done - 5 layouts is all but I worked on a special project for quite a bit of time. I was hoping to accomplish more but since this was my 1st crop I guess I should be happy! I will admit I was a little off kilter on Friday night as I was "ALL BY MY LONESOME" for awhile and I felt like I had the plague or something! I didn't really know anyone and unbeknown to most I have a shy side to me when I am around people I am not familiar with! Things were looking brighter by 11:00 Friday night and the rest of the weekend was loads of fun....well okay aside from that ORIGAMI box - maybe it should be called somekind of CHINESE MIND BENDING PUZZLE or something like that....J and I were going to stuff it full of the OOOO LONNNGGGG tea she bought on the net for 49.95 (yes people she really did) and sell it on E-BAY as a 1 and only, limited edition box.....but wait, that is not all if you order within the next 10 minutes we will throw in an extra pack of tea.

Anywho I would like to say it is nice to be back in the groove of the week but it is not - I am tired - maybe my old body doesn't take those late nights as well as it used to. I had to make a visit to the chiropractor yesterday as my low back is tightening up on me (is it from bending over the table all weekend?) and my neck is sore. It is still hurting today though too! My cellulitis in my little toe is much better though and not nearly as sore as it was!

I am going to BELIEVE that my back is going to feel better soon. (There I used that word that I chose to focus on for the year!)

Ta-ta for now chaps!

No comments: