Wednesday, January 9, 2008

UPDATE on my toe-toe..........

My baby piglet is doing better after going to ER yesterday - must be the antibiotics and anti-inflammatories! The wee-wee all the way home piggie is much less OWIE today! Aren't you glad I shared! :)

QUOTE for the DAY.....

"If there ever comes a day when we can't be together
keep me in your heart,
I'll stay there forever”
~Winnie the Pooh~


One of my employees (i.e. the brown and white one named DAISY) is on my desk and interfering with my Sirius satellite radio as well as my work (you can tell which of those two items rates highest - ha). What is the deal with her today - I have had to remove her from my desk about 20 times today. I triiieeeedddd REALLY hard to let her stay but she keeps putting her cold nose on my fingers as I am typing - you see it is her way of telling me "I need attention - PET ME PLEASE!" I may be giving her a verbal warning soon to start the documentation trail that I may need to let her go as an employee, her nose is WAAYYY to cold for this business and her butt just doesn't have a place on my keyboard!

Maybe more later on tonight and maybe not....you will have to WAIT & See!

No comments: