Tuesday, January 22, 2008

P & M time....

I am just so tired of work crap.....why does work have to be so drama filled?
I should have chosen a career where I worked around MEN - I mean seriously! I try to stay positive and it is such a chore some days! I try to think "what the hell, who cares?" but it still sucks! I don't get it? I just don't get it! 1,000 solutions go through my mind but I always choose to cause no waves, eat it, store it because if I say anything I may have a fight on my hand and then what, I don't do well in fights and women can be soooo NASTY, I just don't have the gonads in me to fight - why was I created this way, why do I have to be the wimp, the stupid one who sits by and takes it? WHY OH WHY OH WHY? (there I threw my little fit)

On the other side my problems are so petty and I know that there are so many others out in the world who have WAYYY more valid complaints and woes than me! I am thankful for what I have and people I have in my life, I haven't lost a child or spouse - that is what is important, those are the things I should care about not the smart remarks made to me from people who don't matter in my life! I mean seriously why do I care so much about what other people think of me or what they say to me? I hate it! I get tired of the smart remarks! Maybe that is why I am such a smart mouth myself - but I am a smart mouth in a funny way, I think at least???

WOE IS ME....

I believe that I am here for purpose (but I am so tired of being stepped on).
I believe that I am loved.
I believe that I am a good person.
I believe that the next hour is going to be a better hour.

I believe that I need to let it go and not hang on and dwell on things (but LORD that is a hard one, help me)!

God give me the strength to stand up for me in a positive WAY, be brave, have the right words to say to express myself!

I am sooo tired of allowing my emotions to be controlled by others and want to be happy in my work day and not drug down by others ways!

Now let's go kick some butt!

6 comments:

MrsD said...

I have a bottle of wine in the fridge. You should come over tonight and fill out K's keepsake birth certificate since you have such nice hanwriting. It's the first page in her book.

MrsD said...

I was JUST TELLING J about the Mikes lemonade story. He was reading your blog about work and I was telling him how bad it was when I worked there and then told him that story. lolz! He couldn't stop laughing.

I don't know about CPS tomorrow because Khloe is worse with the teething in the evenings. But today I think she's done better. I was over there today. SHhhhhh don't tell J.

Let me know if you go for sure.

Kristi O said...

you go girl!!!!!!
I tell ya.
You are a GREAT PERSON
You are LOVED
You are SMART
I love hangout with you.
I am so glad that I get too

Do your best at work and keep smiling. Goodness always prevails!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Maybe on "take your mean, bitchy friend to work day", you can take me, and I will put those girls in the corner for ya:)I will have them leaving work early so they can go home to rock back and forth and cry in the corner.

Kristi O said...

tag you're it

The Queen said...

tag your it