Thursday, January 31, 2008

I have decided....

things could be lots worse.....

I am laughing again finally!
Earlier I was feeling to bitchy to blog! Now that my friend is bbbaaaaaddddd!!!

I was feeling pissy about how slow the net was running, how slow the traffic was going....these out of towners with 6C and 3l plates were getting to me!

So you see I was going through some deep valleys!

I needed some scrappin' time with some of my buds! I may do that tomorrow night for a friend's Birthday - she is having a scrap nite! I feel bad because the big man will be all alone and I don't want him pouting! So I will be playing that plan by ear for now!

It seems like this week has gone by qickly buuutttt my kid has been home sick 1.75 days and it is making me crazy trying to work from home and be a mom! I don't feel like I can give 100% to either because I am only ONE persona! I am sure I am not going to be getting any Mother of the Year awards for this week! I try! Then one of my employees, i.e. dog, had a seizure today...I think I may tell her she can have tomorrow off from the office....ya, ya, I think I will let her sleep in my bed and sleep as long as she wants...OH WAIT, she does that everyday! Then to put the frosting on the dogbone tonight she threw up as we sat down for dinner! BLAH! I just wanted to cry at that point!

Ohhh and the topper is I tried to make the big man's favorite cookie for him tonight and it flops....hmmmm maybe it had to do with the cup of milk I forgot to add! GAWD why ME??? Do I get points for trying???

Tomorrow night the little man is going to spend time with G&G and spend the night as gram has plans for him Saturday a.m. at Home Depot! Constructing something....he loves to build things!

Well scrapping stuff is on HSN right now I am closin for now!

3 comments:

Kristi O said...

i have been missing you!!!

MrsD said...

TAG!!!!!!!!

The Queen said...

Ok Im so dame glad your back.