Friday, September 19, 2008

oh and YAAA.....missing....my WTP checks.....


It seems I have misplaced my brand spankin new box of Winnie the Pooh checks.....I have searched high & low, inside and out, up and down....yep, James I even partially cleaned out my car - you dealt me such grief last Saturday! Where are those puppies......I have 2 checks left and umteen bills to send off....okay, maybe not umteen but ....a couple more than 2! Dang I hate when I lose things!


I am going crazy searching, cleaning, thinking, dreaming, wondering...where the HECK they are!
Say a prayer that I find them like SOOOOOOOONNNNN!

3 comments:

The Hussy Housewife said...

Sounds like we need to "Excercise the demons!"

POOF! BE GONE GAD LUCK DEMONS!
SPLASH! HOLY SHIT WATER!

And for the record that was not grief last Sat, I was merely pointing out that I thought you had enough food and junk in your miniivan..that if a IKE or Katrina hit here you would be good to go. You could eat and survive out of your minvana AKA "Mobile FEMA trailer" for weeks!

Ps. I think you are full of shit when you say you cleaned it out. I wanna see evidence..a picture?

Kristi O said...

i hope you find them. i am out of checks too, dang it!!

Grey Rooster said...

C'mon now its good not to go shopping, just think all the money yer saving... hehehehehe my wife not allowed to have a check book, she has direct access to my account and well that says it all now hehehehe, instead of were is waldo, its were in the f*** is pooh....