Monday, September 29, 2008

Okay....I did it!

Under the direction of my 9 YO son and friends....
I have picked up the phone and made an appointment with doctor in regards to me knee.....
"I DIDN'T WANNA DO IT" but....I folded and did it! Tomorrow I will perhaps have more of a verdict on my knee and "what's the plan Stan".....

What a weekend - Oh if I could only tell it all.....I keep wondering WHY ME? but WHY NOT me hey? We had our 1st soccer game on Saturday and we WON! One minor scuffle with the team and my husband but all survived....holy cat crap - some kids have noooooooooooo discipline and are little turds - yep I said it TURDS, aka brats, little shits - oh the list could go on! But hey, it was taken care of by more than one person!

I then went and picked up some stamps from a friend - now they get to sit in my storage area and "scream" to be used instead of at her home! I am really going to try to get creative here shortly - I will keep you tuned in on that one!

I did manage to get a few more rows done on the "ever famous" afghan I am working on! I really like the combination I picked out.....

I did a lot more cooking this weekend than normal - I must admit we tend to be out of the house on the weekend and not do a lot of home meals! But with my knee out of whack we stayed home on Saturday - because if I "had" to go into the store I may not make it back out or through the store that is how bad my knee seems to be presently. NOT GOOD.....I did manage to get an afternoon/evening nap in but ended up until 4:00 a.m. Sunday morning after the afternoon nap....WHY do I do this to myself??? We met with friends at 11:00 for pizza and then off to CPS to see what was shakin' there - I ended up spending the afternoon there working on some letters - which turned out pretty funtastic other than I still need to embellish them - that is where I got stuck so I left.

It was off to my parents to visit and get some vegies. I came home and made a loaf of banana bread and 2 loaves of zucchini/pumpkin bread. I was happy to be able to stay awake long enough to see Desparate Housewives and Brothers & Sisters - let the NEW SEASONS BEGIN! I think tonight is Little People Big World - which I need to watch it too! Survivor started last week and my man in the contest I am in is "Ace" - he needs to stay in at least until the last 3 to capture any cash out of this contest!

Oh and about my checks - still no sign of the 1st order....I did order new checks last Monday and paid EXTRA to have them here in 5 business days - well with my counting that would have been Saturday.....ummm NADA, not in the mailbox on Saturday - they better be here today or else I will have to BEEYOTCH about it, which I do so well!

What a weekend.......

2 comments:

Rachaell JeanBlanc said...

I think we should have a girls weekend and lock ourselves in a cabin with booze and a warm fire.

MrsD said...

Oct. 6. LIttle People, Big WOrld premiere. :)