Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Okay, Okay....

I have not much to say - I am recovering from a down swing in my mood yesterday! Funny how a few "small" things can dampen one's spirit and that is what happened! I have decided that it is really out of my hands kinds of things....though it doesn't make it any easier to let go and let God! I was fighting with myself over the fact that yes, maybe I am not a kind/nice person.....but, I decided last night that I truly am a good person and if someone doesn't want to treat me HUMANE then that is the way it will be - I will do my best to get through it and go on - I am not saying it doesn't HURT like hell to be treated like a beat dog but W-H-A-T-E-V-E-R....I am not sure why the person wants to treat me this way whether it is because of my weight or my life, people tell me this person is jealious of me but I think "OF WHAT?", I don't have anything extraordinary....my life is simple...okay, simple on the outside but complicated on the internal side! It is so hard to battle through my emotions when I had a day like yesterday - THANK GOD it was only one day of bad feelings and not days and days...that is a blessing!

I also had some nonconfrontational issues in my life on Monday....things that hit ya right in the gut and knock you on your butt and it basically all happened in a 2-3 hour period of time. I tried to think positive and remember I am worth being treated humanely but it still knocked me down!

You know the interesting part is if you were to come upon this individual, they think they are pretty A-1, right in line to sit next to the throne of God....I am certainly hoping that I know a different God in my life and that my God is a HUMANE God that treats a person in the right way.

Things are way better today though.....I have pulled my boot straps up and carried on! Nothing I can do but go on......pick up my battle gear and armor and march on!

I try, I really do!

6 comments:

1funmommy said...

I've been thinking of you all day. I was just coming to email you when I saw that you had blogged. Just know that the people that matter LOVE YOU!!!!

MrsD said...

WHile I'm driving down highland someday if I see her I could run her over. KIDDING! Well actually....

you guys need to come to the fair with me and Khloe Friday night! Miss K's kisses, waving and walking will cheer you up.

Kristi O said...

who hurt you? let me talk with them? no one should be even looking at you wrong sista!!!!!

The Hussy Housewife said...

Giiirl you need to learn how to give a nice roundhouse kick to the jugular at a monents notice. I can teach you my ninja skills!!

What, not going to come claim your prize on my blog for the hussy name?? To good for a hussy now? Was it me? Something I blogged? Please tell me!!!(tear)

1funmommy said...

R U ignoring me? Brenda, I'm sad. I emailed you. R U mad at me? Whats up?!?!?

1funmommy said...

Brenda, I just love you! I think about you all the time :) Hope you have a fantabulous Friday!