Friday, September 12, 2008

Okay - I need an uplifting post.......

Okay...so I just got this picture from my SIL - it is my great nephew after his 1st day of preschool (ya, I know, you are amazed that I am a great aunt).....

This picture says it all.....

Mikie is a little go getter....busy, nonstop, energy packed and I even tell his momma that she is going to be spending a lot of time going to school to get him out of the office...you see Mikie's mommy was a lot like Mikie.....I remember when she was about 4...I was talking to a friend in Australia and she proceeded to climb on the kitchen table with a toy guitar and dance around because she knew she was out of reach of me and there I stood with the phone waving my finger at her mouthing for her to get off the table while I was trying to be totally involved with my Australian phone call.

Anyway, loved the photo because he is totally WIPED OUT and cute with his bee hat on!

1 comment:

1funmommy said...

Cute picture and cute story! I needed a smile! What a sad day :(