Thursday, June 26, 2008

Does the Pope were Prada....

Who the heck cares if the POPE wears PRADA, I mean SERIOUSLY!!!!

I mean these are news headlines for today...can't they find more interesting pond scum from their buckets of so called "NEWS"?

Do these reporters/news people realize that people who have the rank of "POPE" or "PRESIDENT" and other so called high level ranks receive gifts from people and high end companies so they can look good for us on TV and in the news.....hello use your brains out there.......but really they just want to get a rise out of the common people in the country that the POPE DOES WEAR PRADA, are they wanting us to think he is spending his riches on "fashion" and not living a simple life....I don't care who wears what! If a company sent me a free pair of red Prada loafers you can bet your top button that I am going to prance around in them and show them puppies off and if they are not comfortable maybe I would sell them on ebay.....

Leave the Pope alone and blow smoke out of your pipe....ya pipe that is a good word!

Find some truly good news that would do our countries heart good - people serving others and helping out one another, giving a hand to the weary or the people down in life! Don't you think that would create positivity?

I am personally tired of hearing about Brittany Spears and whose foot she ran over this week.....leave her alone for the love of MIKE - let her live in peace for a week or two! If we all had pooparazzi's following each of us around 24-hours a day WOW that would be enlightening for all of us to know what mistakes we made, parking over the yellow line at Wally World, shopping at Albertson's at midnight for Diet Pepsi and frozen pizza, going to a yard sale at 6:30 a.m. on a Saturday morning and parking on the wrong side of the road....HOLY COW BATMAN - FIND some good news to report!

Bitchin' again!

4 comments:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

If you want to email me at ladyshuttlemaker@hotmail.com
I'll send you some links to get you started on tatting.

MrsD said...

I would love it if someone sent me a Prada purse. ;)

SOOOOooo. Did Joe read it? huh, huh, huh.

1funmommy said...

LOL!

The Hussy Housewife said...

I hear ya..preach on sista!!!
ANy SI yet??