Friday, June 6, 2008

Gone, Gone, gooonnnneee.......

I am hittin the road jack - don't ya come back no more, no more, no more!

We are on vacation for 2 weeks....YIPPEEE!

Boise, Salt Lake, possibly San Francisco (depending on how the money flow is at that time).....

We are taking Angelo to see his little friend in Boise who moved from here to there last year - it was his best buddy! Angelo doesn't know we are going to see him....how fun will that be for the boys?

We have a wedding to attend in Salt Lake - it is a Greek Wedding and I am looking forward to finding out just what a "Greek" Wedding is like....I hear they are quite the celebration! It is amazing the cousin that is getting married was just a little girl 13 years ago at our wedding!

There is the possibility that A's birthmom will be at the wedding which may be a little weird and emotional but right now I am cool with it! I don't expect her to make a scene or anything - A's half brother will be there also who is her's! I really feel grateful she made the decision sign him over but my heart aches that she ever had to make that decision - is that weird for me to say? I mean I just can't imagine making that decision....I mean I am grateful and she did the best thing for her and her children but it breaks my heart too!

I am really needing this vacation - I have had so many low days it is dragging my soul down! I am hoping to regain some strength, rest and my spirit may be revived again!

There are so many things I never really let out of my heart and mind - are all women that way? I wonder?

Hmm - well I better go fold some more socks and underoos for the boys! Do you ever wonder WHERE the socks go - I have a bazillion unmatched socks.....what the heck is up with that?

Okay later gator - I plan on posting while I am out and about touring the country side......hopefully I will be able to post some pics also!

Happy Trails to ME...until we meet again!

2 comments:

1funmommy said...

I think there is a sock monster that eats them. I hate socks! I never can find a matching pair!

Grey Rooster said...

be careful on the road , lots of tourist out and none of know how to drive... oh wait you are a tourist ooooppppssss hahahahahaha