Sunday, June 22, 2008

I hate to say it but.........

I am back to "reality" - it has hit...I am home and I will need all your help to keep my spirits uplifted - that is your new job okay? Ya RIGHT! Funny how driving home from Boise yesterday it all starts to settle back on your mind - oh ya, my job, my house, my life - EEEEEKKK! Things gotta change somehow for my life!

More later on this subject!

I need to touch base with friends! I can't wait!

I need to download my pics from my vacation I took way more than I have ever done before on my vacations - how exciting was that for ME to do? I am proud of myself.

Well it is off to pick up the doglets from there little retreat at Sherry's - I am certain they will be exhausted and excited beyond belief!

2 comments:

MrsD said...

Yay you're back!

1funmommy said...

So glad you are back, even if you're not :)